Monday, September 29, 2008

San Diego birth story




Wow! I'm not pregnant anymore. Anyone who reads this blog already knows that, I think. No time for a big update, but yeah, our little sweet boy was born on Wednesday, September 24, 2008, at 9:30 p.m. That kinda hurt. Of course, it was all worth it. I didn't have any drugs so that made me happy. Anyway, I am so in love with him. He is so perfect and sweet and beautiful and cute. He has black curly hair and the cutest little face and cutest everything. He makes the funniest faces. He is really a good baby -- he's not keen on sleeping much after the sun goes down, but he doesn't seem to cry for no reason -- he just likes to eat a lot and cries if he is separated from his source of nourishment for any length of time. (Like 5 minutes.) Here are some pics for your convenience.

10 comments:

jay aitch said...

Oh! He is so cute!!! Congratulations!!!

Gina said...

I am so glad your folks got there on time and are getting to be with you guys. The extra hands are really nice that first week or so.

He has such a cute scrunched up face in some of these pics.

Growininwillows said...

He is adorable..thanks for sharing pics.

prrrof said...

Hugs to all of you--can't wait to meet your two boys :)

Didge said...

Glad your little boy is on this side of the belly now...now you know why those of us who had already seen a placenta were so grossed out by the recent placenta centered posts....an excellent place to spend nine months but not too pretty....good luck getting through the first weeks with your little miracle. Love you's

KJack said...

Congratulations, thanks for sharing!

Amy said...

Welcome little one! Good job Mom and Dad! Wish I could give him a snuggle and breathe in that sweet baby scent.. nothing like it!

Congrats!!

Left Coast Sister said...

SO sweet!! Congrats and I hope to see more pictures! Just savor every single moment, because they are so so fleeting (you won't believe this until you look back in 5 years and your baby is GONE and you have a preschooler instead!)
Take care!

jay are said...

I suppose you think you don't have time or something to do any more posts. I suppose you think we don't want to see a current picture of baby.

alleykat said...

hey I MEANT to comment when I first saw the pictures! He's WAY cute!