Friday, May 23, 2008

tae kwon do in the uterus; new apartment

Woohoo, the baby finally kicked me so I could feel it! He was kicking a lot. Alexander says he must be a little ninja or something. My mom said maybe he should play for the 49ers. Which could be a good idea because when it used to matter (when you lose every game by like 30 pts, people don't talk about special teams as much it seems), they have sometimes lacked in the kicking department.

And we got news today that we got into the apartment we wanted -- and it has a dishwasher AND a washer/dryer inside the unit.. And two bedrooms. And two bathrooms. It's funny how you go back and forth with these things. I've had so many different stages of my life, some where I had those things and some where I did not, for various reasons. I'm hoping to stay in the "have them" stage for awhile now. But for instance my parents don't have either one right now either, for another few weeks or so. So there! It's in the neighborhood we wanted --cute cafes and stuff. So that is my exciting update for the week.

2 comments:

Erik said...

next time if you want to move that close to me, just ask if you can move in with me. i will say no, but it will be more honest on your part.

just playing, welcome to the neighborhood! --eatin' good in the neighborhood. applebee's. dang it, the marketing people made it all the way inside my brain!

Happy Birthday! said...

Haha. We would move in with you, but Winder and I would probably fight too much. Just to clarify, there is NO Applebee's in our hip little 'hood.